Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

You Made My Day Fluffles Card




I told someone on SCS that I would stamp them some images of this stamp of Fluffles, so after I had stamped the images for them, I decide to stamp a couple for myself. I colored in two images, and then put some clear glaze on some parts of one and then cut some parts of one to layer onto the other ~ this is the last of my Ruby Red cardstock.. good thing a big order is coming tomorrow so I won't be without for long. Ruby Red, River Rock, Blue Bayou, Very Vanilla and Western Sky DSP are the papers used, stamps are Fluffles and Stampin' UP! Stem Sayings ~ I used a slit punch for the scallop border. and my favorite... Dimensionals!!! no card should be without them!

thanks for looking and reading~ Pam



God Bless All Our Military

1 comment:

Joan said...

I swear every card you make is better than the last.