Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tomorrow we will be in St. Louis for the Cardinal's Baseball Game!!!




We are so excited.. I have been to see a Cardinals' ballgame before, but not to the new stadium and my two youngest have never been to a major league baseball game.. so they are really excited. I got my Albert Pujols #5 jersey out this afternoon and hung it in my room ready to wear to the big game tomorrow.. I bought my daughters each a shirt and hat today to wear. Go Cardinals!!


Okay.. now to stamping ~ I did make some this evening.. and thought I would post them before I hit the sack, because it's after 10 pm, and we are getting up early..


I made the calendar one for my niece whose birthday is on the 29th.. I am not sure what I will use for the "date" but will figure out something before it gets in the mail.. I embossed everything on the card. I made a couple others.. I am trying to use the So Much stamp set that Stampin' UP! gave to those that attended a Regionals event this year.. the dotted circle I used with versamark to make a background for both cards.. the flower on the pink card was embossed on vellum and then colored on the back using Watercolor Crayons.. and then an aquapainter to swirl the colors together.


Thanks for visiting my blog.. I got to rest up for all the cheering I'll be doing tomorrow ~ Yeah Cardinals!


Pam


God Bless Our Military

3 comments:

Jackie said...

How do you come up with such wonderful ideas?? I love those cards and hope you have a great time at the ballgame!

Juanita B said...

Hi, Joan sent me and I'm so glad that she did because your work is wonderful. I like your style. I hope you had a wonderful time at the game. TFS.

Amy said...

Hello! I'm Amy and am new to your blog. I found it when someone mentioned it today on their blog. I was inspired by you today. Here is why. It seems like I have so many stamp sets I don't use because they are "retired", I saw so many cute cards today while poking around your site with sets I love that I rarely use because they aren't sets that I can sell. That is so silly. So, I am excited to create with the stamps I love, even if someone can't buy it. They can always shop on ebay right? Hope you have a great week!