Pages

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Sweet Stamp Shop April Release "MILITARY STAMPS!!" ~ "HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE" Navy Hero Card


Recently I was asked if I'd like to be a part of a release for some new stamps that just happen to be Military themed stamps.  Being an Army wife, daughter, sister and Air Force Mom, I jumped at the opportunity.  The stamps are so much fun and the images in one stamp can be used in conjunction with the other sets. 



While making this sweet card using the Navy Hero and the Air Force Hero sets, I was thinking of a friend whose son is in the Navy.  I stamped the images onto some Neenah Solar White card stock using Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink and colored them up with Copic Markers.   The fun Patriotic papers are from the Doodlebug Patriotic Parade paper pad.    



The sketch I used is an Operation Write Home Sketch #257: I had to turn the sentiment piece and to fit the sentiments I used, the piece is 1" wide instead of the 3/4" wide that the sketch has.  




I have so enjoyed making these cards.  It's so nice to have a stamp company releasing Military themed stamps. 



Be sure to stop by the Sweet Stamp Shop Facebook page ~ and the April Release Event Facebook Page.      Here are links to two other cards I shared using these awesome stamp sets:  COASTIE CARD and ARMY HERO CARD.

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Red, SU Brillant Blue
pattern paper:  Doodlebug Patriotic Parade paper pad
stamps:  Sweet Stamp Shop Navy Hero and Air Force Hero stamp sets
ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, Versafine Black Ink, Assorted Copic Markers
accessories: Scor-Buddy, Foam Tape, MFT Circle Stax Dies, BigShot

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by TupeloDesignsLLC. and Sweet Stamp Shop.  However, my opinions of the products are my own.

3 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh Pam, how sweet, love all of the colour. Very well done!

Mary-Anne V said...

These Military stamps are so cute...great card.

Brenda said...

I love this one too Pam! Of course anything military themed and red/white and blue themed is right up my ally! Hugs, Brenda