Pages

Friday, April 14, 2017

Sweet Stamp Shop April Release "MILITARY STAMPS!!" ~ "THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE ~ ARMY" card





Recently I was asked if I'd like to be a part of a release for some new stamps that just happen to be Military themed stamps.  Being an Army wife, daughter, sister and Air Force Mom, I jumped at the opportunity.  The stamps are so much fun and the images in one stamp can be used in conjunction with the other sets. 

Right now there is a special to get all of the stamp sets in a bundle for a special price "BUNDLE" ~ hurry up before the bundle pricing ends.  **link goes to both the Bundled sets and individual stamp sets.



On my card today I used the image for the Soldier from the Army Hero stamp set and the sentiment is from the Marine Hero stamp set.  I colored the Soldier to look like my husband's uniform does ~ and added a star to his chest.

The sketch I used is an Operation Write Home Sketch #253:





Be sure to stop by the Sweet Stamp Shop Facebook page ~ and the April Release Event Facebook Page and stop by tomorrow, I'll be sharing another card using these amazing stamp sets.

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Licorice Twist
pattern paper:  Uniformed Collection Army paper pad
stamps:  Sweet Stamp Shop Army Hero and Marine Hero stamp sets
ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, Versafine Black Ink, Assorted Copic Markers
accessories: Scor-Buddy, Foam Tape, Cropadile, Large White Brads



thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them


DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by TupeloDesignsLLC. and Sweet Stamp Shop.  However, my opinions of the products are my own.

3 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

This is so cute Pam. It reminds me of my niece's husband also. Although I am Canadian, I have the utmost respect for those who serve in both Canada and the U.S. Thanks YOU for YOUR service as well as your husband!

Mary-Anne V said...

Love how you've used this stamp set today and also in previous posts.

Brenda said...

Love this one too Pam! These are so perfect for our military families. I just love these stamps and you have done them justice my friend! Hugs, Brenda