Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

PPA277 "HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS" Foil card


I liked the Pals Paper Arts Sketch #277 so much that I made another card using it.   I used some awesome foil paper that I bought at Michael's last week.  What a site it is when embossed.  I stamped the tree on it and a star, but the ink smeared on the star, so I die-cut one.  I put clear packing tape over the tree. Not sure why in the image it looks blurry at the bottom ~ might just be the way the tape reflected when I took the picture.  



SUPPLIES:

card stock:  white, Bazzill Red, Craft Smith Foil Paper (6 x 6 paper pad from Michael's)
stamps:  Just Rite Extra Grand Holiday Sentiments, Hero Arts Joy To The World
ink :Versafine Black
accessories:  Scor=Pal, Basic Grey Christmas Embossing Folder, Clear Packing Tape, MFT Star from a Blueprints set and Foam Tape


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: