Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

.... need some hugs? card for OWH


Last night before I started cutting stuff to make this card and others.. I took a piece of 8.5" x 11" Night of Navy card stock and laid it on my ScorPal looking to cut it.. I was like "have I love my mind?".. ha ha

On this card I used one of the new Hero Arts/Operation Write Home sets XO's.

I stamped the heart in Versamark and stamped it all over the pattern paper, then using what I thought was white embossing powder.. wasn't.. it was clear.. I heat set embossed it. I stamped the sentiment, heart, but those out.. and put the card together.. oh, and I used some brads too.. love brads, but not as much as Dimensionals!!!



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Dixie Cochran said...

Hugs to you too! Beautiful card in spite of the heart!