Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

A few cards I made last night.. and today.


I placed a big order of Stampin' UP! goodies last week.. everything was off the Clearance Rack.. I got LOTS of rolls of ribbon, a few punches and a pack of holiday DSP.. as a freebie I got a pack of some DSP that is a Sale-A-Bration item.. it was free and I didn't want to pass up a freebie!


I made a Mom card, which I didn't really like after finishing it.. which was early morning, so I went to bed. I had cut all the papers/layers to make six cards.. so I thought I'd change things and am going to make the Mom cards using the longwise layout instead of the upright version.


It snowed here in Texas today.. this is the second time in the last month. I didn't think we would be getting snow out in this neck of the woods.. in fact when the movers were unpacking our stuff, they asked me what this big plastic yellow thing was with a handle on it.. I told them it was a snow plow.. they giggled telling me that I wouldn't be needing that out here.. guess whose laughing now! ha ha.



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

~Chris~ said...

Beautiful Cards. Merry Christmas to you and your Family!

Nancy M said...

Beautiful, as always! Marry Christmas to you and your whole family of heroes!! God bless!!

Linda said...

Wonderful cards...I like both styles of the mom cards! TFS!!!