Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

... Christmas Blessings w/Santa Claus ....


Yippee!!! I found my Santa Claus Collage stamp.. I am SO very happy. I thought it was buried in the garage in a box. Earlier tonight I had read a post on SCS where someone was looking for something.. I happened to have that something and that item had been gifted to me along with a bunch of others items, and I went looking for the item before I had posted that they could have it for free.. while looking for them I came upon my stamp.. oh so very happy.. wait, I already said that didn't I.

Earlier today.. for several hours.. I scoured through some blogs I like.. way back in those blogs and I scribbled down sketches/layouts that were used on some cards. I do this quite often and have pages and pages with sketches on them. I did this on maybe 6 or 7 pages today.. the sketch I used happened to be on the sheet with the OWH Sketch #100 on it, so when I went to find me a layout to use my Santa Claus stamp on.. I seen one on the same sheet. I did have ribbon to the left of the stamped layer and didn't not like it, so I took it off. See the layout to the left of the card?? that's the one I used.



Supplies used on this card:

card stock: Crumb Cake (kraft), black, Cherry Cobbler and White
stamps: Delta Santa Claus Collage, Hero Arts sentiment
ink: Sepia and black
accessories: Bigkick, Pick a Petal Stampin' UP! embossing folder, hole punch, white brads, border punch, dimensionals

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

12 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

Love this image...beautiful card! {sMILES}

adele holcomb said...

That's a great Santa stamp -- glad you found it!

txbluiz said...

I'm so glad that you found that stamp ~ That is my FAVORITE santa stamp!! Great card!

Gail S. said...

LOL I never liked that stamp until I saw your card today......now I want one! Isn't that the was it is with our stamps. Great card BTW.

Stampindamour said...

Pam - this is a beautiful card! Love Santa's swirly beard too! xo

Happy Holidays,

-pamela :)

Lee Mae said...

OK, I'm stealing the sketch. Your card is so beautiful! All I could think of was yummy, yummy, yummy! (Send that card to ME!) I can see why you wanted to find the stamp. It is a fabulous image. Love the embossing too and how you put the brads on that panel. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Kimberley Martini Young said...

Pam-This card enabled my Mom and I to buy the Santa Stamp. Mom is visiting me as my due date is next week. By any chance do you know which sketch site you used for this sketch or know the measurements that you used for the card? I know it has been a couple of months but I thought it was worth a shot. Keep up your awesome work as I really do enjoy your style.

~KarenJG said...

Love, love, love it! I have been looking all over for this stamp, can you help?

airbornewife said...

KarenJG.. I am going to message you. Are you trying to find the Santa image or the sentiment? ~ Pam

Susie said...

Hi Pam,
I would love to have the layout measurements. Please let me know if you have them.

Thanks,
Susie

airbornewife said...

Susie... I gifted this card to a fellow stamper.. however I will work on making another one and note the measurements for you. Email me if you could, so that I have a way to contact you. ~ Pam

debz917 said...

Pam, I love this card and layout. I emailed you.

thanks
Debbie