Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

Celebrate Your Day HiPPo Card


I had the leftover pieces from the card I made yesterday so tonight I thought I better get a card put together before the pieces get lost.. The Pun Fun set that I borrowed from a friend is being returned in the morning ~ I will have to order one for myself.

Thanks for looking and reading, Pam

God Bless All Our Military

*materials used for card:
Pun Fun, Celebrate Everything, Speckled Jumbo Wheel
Kraft, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou, White and Basic Grey
Inks: Blue Bayou, Palette Noir, Versmark, Going Gray, Sahara Sand, Morning Marigold, Pumpkin Pie, Pretty In Pink
Accessories: Oval Punch, Styled Silver HP Hardware, Prima Flowers, Brad, Mat Pack, Stylus, Ric Rak Ribbon, Jumbo Wheel Handle, Paper Piercer, Dimensionals, Aquapainter
I think I got it all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great start to your blog. I have thought all along you should have one too! I'm glad Joan convinced you.