Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2022

"From A Grateful American" cards for Bring Smiles To Seniors

Happy Thursday! Thanks for stopping by. I forgot to post these cards that I made last week. They have already been mailed and may have arrived in Florida as I'm writing this.  

I useda stamp from Divinity Designs called Old Flag Background. I used minicube inks to ink it up. I used dark blue, red and kraft colors. 





thanks for looking ~

~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

tracy b. said...

so I could comment on every single post you know. But I am going to do one post for all your patriotic cards....I love love love. I am love everything patriotic and military like you. And some of these backgrounds are amazing. you are awesome....thank you for all you do for the military and vets. and seniors as well.