Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2020

#MOJOSKETCH538 "Hello" floral card lot (24)

Happy Saturday!  I habe some cards to share.  I have been working on these for a short while.  I stepped away from my stamp room because of dealing with sciatica nerve pain.  Tonight I said I was finishing them all so I could move on to something else. 

I used a #Mojosketch538 for the layout.  The papers are from Hobby Lobby, as are the ribbon and die-cut stickers (they are like thin board).  The Hello stamp is from a Stampin' UP! set called Timeless Tulips.

 Q


thanks for looking ~

~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

musesmom said...

Love them! I wouldn't have thought of putting the black down the middle...it really punches up the card. I sympathize with you on the sciatica, I have it off and on also.