Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Lot of Patriotic cards made from the 6 x 6 Doodlebug Yankee Doodle paper pad.

Happy Sunday! I have a lot of Patriptic cards that I made from using an entire 6x6 Doodlebug Yankee Doodle paper pad.

A Facebook group that I'm in posted a request for Patriotic cards.  They are my most favorite  kind of cards to make, so I jumped right in.  I have a bunch already made, so these will be added to the box with the others.


Here are some random cards from the group.







thanks for looking ~

~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So very nice! You always do such a beautiful job!!

PoJo said...

I'd love to know what Facebook group requests patriotic cards. I'd like to contribute some!

Ann said...

Pam, these are awesome! I, too, love to make patriotic cards and since by this time next year 5000 MN National Guardsman will be deployed, our daughter included, I will be making many.