Pages

Monday, October 7, 2019

Set of 12 Christmas ~ Holiday cards for #Cardsforlittlehearts card drive ~ #SUYSOCT2019

Happy Monday Everyone!  I have a set of cards that I whipped up tonight using the October 2019 Sheetload of Cards Sketch.  That links to the YouTube video about the sketch and in the description is how to download the free printable after Subscribing to the channel.

I made these cards for the Cards For Little Hearts card drive. #cardsforlittlehearts



These were so much fun to make and SO easy!!



Here's one of the cards opened up.



#SUYSOct2019 & # ShowUsYourSheetLoad


thanks for looking ~

~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

sherrysomers said...

Ohhh I love these. I cant believe im just seeing them.