Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2018

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Project "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" card using #mftstamps featuring Birdie Brown Birthday Chicks stamp set

Happy Thursday..  I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share today that uses some fun My Favorite Things stamps and dies.


Oh My!!  The chicks in the new My Favorite Things Birdie Brown Birthday Chicks are just to cute!  

I paired them with a fun new My Favorite Things Big Birthday Die to make this fun Happy Birthday card.




I didn't use a lot of supplies on this card, so they wouldn't be too hard to make in multiples. I stamped all the images in the stamp set and colored them all. In the picture below are the ones I didn't use on the card.



I used this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #375: MFTWSC375



SUPPLY LIST:

card stock:  Neenah Solar WhiteBazzill Licorice Twist card stock
pattern paper:  gingham paper from my stash
stamps:  My Favorite Things BB Birthday Chicks
inks:  Lawn Fawn Jet Black, Asst. Copic Markers 
accessories:  Scor-Buddy *I didn't use, but they are available: My Favorite Things BB Birthday Chicks Dies , My Favorite Things Big Birthday DieBigShotMulti Medium Matte, Foam Tape

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

Love this Pam, the chicks are so sweet and I LOVE the Happy Birthday die. A great card.