Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2018

"WAVING HELLO" card using Lawn Fawn Mermaids & Bayou Backdrop #lawnfawnstamps #lawnfawnaddicts


Wahoo!!  I finally got my hands on most all of the new Lawn Fawn release.  I had been patiently waiting for a store local to me to get them in and the day they did I went head over heels to get there and fill my cart. Lucky me they had coupons to boot!!! Yay!!

The first item I used was a stand alone die called Bayou Backdrop.  The minute I seen this die showcased during Creativation, I wanted to use it to make a "mermaid" card.  Tonight I could finally put my thought to paper.

I am so happy with how it came out and can't wait to mail it to a special someone.



thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

No comments: