Pages

Friday, December 8, 2017

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Project "MERRY & BRIGHT" cards featuring Concord & 9th Plaid Background Stamp (make your own Buffalo Plaid!!)

Happy Thursday..  I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share today that uses some fun stamps and dies from Concord & 9th, My Favorite Things and Lawn Fawn.


I usually don't follow fads, however when I seen the new Concord & 9th Plaid Blackground stamp set ~ I HAD TO GET IT!!!  

I had recently purchased a big roll of Buffalo Plaid heavy duty wrapping paper, that I was going to cut apart ~ but won't have to do that now that I have this sweet stamp.  Best part is that you can make plaids in any color combination you want ~ the possibilities are nearly endless.  


I made two cards using the Plaid background stamp ~ I will tell you that you almost need a stamping tool to get a really good image with this stamp. The first time I used it I inked and stamped it probably 5 times ~ then the second one was maybe 3 times.  I used Versafine Black ink.  really loving this stamp set!!



Here are most of the supplies I used on the card with the Lawn Fawn images beside the sentiment:



Here are most of the supplies I used on the card with the My Favorite Things images beside the sentiment:





Supply List:

card stock:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Licorice Twist, Green card stock
stamps:  Concord & 9th Plaid Background Stamp Set, My Favorite Things Joyous Christmas Sentiments, My Favorite Things Chill Wishes, Lawn Fawn Here We Go A-Waddling
ink:   Lawn Fawn Jet Black InkVersafine Black, AsstCopic Markers
accessories: Scor-Buddy, My Favorite Things Chill Wishes Die-namics, Lawn Fawn Here We Go A-Waddling Dies, My Favorite Things Sentiment Label Strip, My Favorite Things Blueprint Dies, Foam TapeMulti Medium MatteBigShotPickUp ToolNeat & Tangled Peppermint sequins



I thought I'd share a few tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you may not know about.  TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

RobinH said...

How Cool! I love buffalo plaid too and it is so popular this season.

Mary-Anne V said...

Great look created with this fun plaid background!