Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Project 'I LOVE YOU MORE THAN CANDY CORN" card using Lawn Fawn StampsDies

Happy Thursday..  I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share today that uses some fun stamps and dies.

Oh my goodness!! I have you seen the new Lawn Fawn Release!!  I am in LOVE with it all..  well, since I already have a deep love for Lawn Fawn, it wasn't far I had to go. haha! 

The new How You Bean Candy Corn Add-on is a great addition to the How You Bean stamp set.  The sentiments in the set are such fun! 

I stamped all the images onto some Neenah Solar White card stock using Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink. I then colored the images using Copic Markers.  These are the colors I used:

CANDY CORN:  YELLOW Y13, Y15, Y17
                             ORANGE YR12, YR16, YR18

JAR:   LID T2, T5, T7
         GLASS B000 AND 0 COLORLESS BLENDER


I used the amazing awesome Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop ~ wow! love the stitching on this die.


Here are most of the supplies I used on my card ~ the links are below in the supply list:


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah Solar White, Brown, Kraft
stamps:  Lawn Fawn How You Bean, Lawn Fawn How You Bean Candy Corn Add-On
ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, Versafine Black Ink, Assorted Copic Markers (markers used listed above)
accessories:  Scor-Buddy, Lawn Fawn How You Bean Dies, Lawn Fawn Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop, Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners, My Favorite Things Stitched Frames Die-namics, Foam Tape, BigShot  **note:  I forgot to order the coordinating die for the Candy Corn, but there is one available: Candy Corn Dies





I thought I'd share a few tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you may not know about.  TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

This is so sweet Pam. I love LF too and that jar is adorable.

Purple Lake Stamps said...

I love the colors and the background die you used. It adds texture without adding bulk. Great idea!
-Chris