Pages

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Day 18 #thedailymarker30day color challenge "I'D CRUMBLE WITHOUT YOU" using MFT Pure Innocence Milk & Cookies MFTWSC324

Happy Saturday~! I have a TupeloDesignsLLC  card project to share with you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know 
TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 

From the website: WOW! NEW SPECTRUM NOIR - SIMPLE STORIES - HAMPTON ART – CONCORD & 9TH – MY FAVORITE THINGS AND QUEEN & CO + FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US) ON ALL PRODUCTS IN THE STORE!!!

 Today is Day 18 of the #thedailymarker30day I am so excited to challenge myself to get back to coloring each day this next 30 days ~ I have lots of new goodies to color, so I'm ready for the challenge.

My card today uses a fun image that I have been wanting to use for a while.  It's from My Favorite Things Pure Innocence stamp line and is called Milk & Cookies. I used the stamps and die.   TupeloDesignsLLC is sold out of the image right now, but this card design could use any of the Pure Innocence images




Here are most of the supplies I used on my card ~ links below in supply list:



Supplies:

card stock:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Licorice Twist, card stock from stash
pattern paper: MFT Paper pad
stamps:  MFT Milk & Cookies





#thedailymarker30day #mftstamps


thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh Pam, how sweet!

Brenda said...

Love this card Pam! I love that you used the quilting die and the little girl with her cookie and chair. She is just the cutest! Love your coloring as always too. Hugs, Brenda