Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

TupeloDesignsLLC Card Project "IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!" MOJO475 *W/MEASUREMENTS



 Happy Thursday~! I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project for you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know ... 

TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 
From the website:

AVERY ELLE • SIZZIX • CARABELLE STUDIO AND ALL PRODUCTS IN TUPELODESIGNSLLC ALWAYS QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING ON ALL US ORDERS W/NO MINIMUM PURCHASE!!! PURCHASE!!!


Happy Thanksgiving Day!  I had thought about making a "thanks" card, but really wanted to ink up and use this new Spellbinders stamp called "Most Wonderful Time" ~ what a fun font they used for this stamp.  This is my first Spellbinders stamp and I must say that it stamped beautifully. I did ink and stamp the sentiments twice just to get a nice dark image.  If I was using an acrylic block I would've been pleased with one inking and stamping. I can't wait to get some more of their stamps. They are red rubber mounted on foam.



I cut a strip of the white card stock to be 3 1/8" wide.  I put it in my stamping tool and stamped the sentiment stamp on one end, flipped it around and stamped it again on the other end. I then cut those pieces down to 3 1/8 x 2 1/2 as well as the piece in the middle, I then put it back in the stamping tool and stamped it.  **note. I happen to have this type of stamping tool. TupeloDesignsLLC sells another brand that I will link below in the supplies list.


The fun thing about using the pattern papers that I did, is that you can use either side of the papers and mix things up.


Everything is ready ~ time to assemble all the cards. The snowflakes are die-cut using the Lawn Fawn Mini Snowflakes and Stitched Snowflakes dies and cut from glitter paper.



Here's most of what I used my cards:


I ended up with 8 cards using two of the 12 x 12 papers from the Lawn Fawn Let's Bokeh in the Snow paper pack, a few sheets of black card stock and one sheet of white card stock to stamp the sentiments on . I used Neenah White card bases to attach all the card tops to. They are ready for mailing now.


I wanted to share a picture of my Design Team package that arrived 1 day after placing my order ~ Wahoo!  Talk about super fast shipping.   I added all the packs of Lawn Fawn Let's Bokeh in the Snow to my order ~ love the Lawn Fawn papers.  



I used this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #475:
**sketch with measurements below this picture:


**MEASUREMENTS USED FOR SKETCH:



**Winner of last week's giveaway is Sue LD.  I will get in contact with you to get your SN Sparkle pen on it's way to you. I will do another giveaway next week.  Happy Thanksgiving!


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah White. black
pattern paper: Lawn Fawn Let's Bokeh in the Snow
stamps:  Spellbinders Most Wonderful Time (sentiments 2)
ink: Versafine Black
accessories: Scor-Buddy, Foam Tape, Lawn Fawn Mini Snowflakes, Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes, MFT Fishtail Banner Flags, Multi Matte Medium, Stamping Tool , Foam Squares (under snowflakes,


thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

6 comments:

cm said...

Pam, you've created 8 fabulously festive, smile-making cards! I agree: that sentiment is sheer delight with its whimsical font and lovely message! Thank you for sharing the 'how to' details! As for your DT package: WOW! A wonderful array of goodies arriving at lightning speed! I live in Canada and my orders take two days! Sooooo impressive! Fingers crossed a sale will be happening this weekend; my list is a long one!
Happy Thanksgiving to you!
~carol

Teresa Doyle said...

Such beautiful cards Pam, love the snowflakes! Congratulations Sue!

Mary-Anne V said...

What a great group of cards. Love the very festive look.

Sue D said...

I like your festive cards for this most wonderful time of year. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and thanks for picking my name.

Marisa said...

Love how you flipped the sketch and well done with the mass production :) Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are so beautiful! Glad you could join us for Mojo Monday!