Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2016

"THE NICE NURSE IS ON VACATION" card using Art Impressions Get Well stamp set





I have another Guest Design Team Post for TupeloDesignsLLC.   I used some really fun stamps on this card.

Ha-Ha..  these Art Impressions People stamps crack me up.   These stamps are from the "Get Well" set.   I stamped the images with Versafine Black ink and colored them with some Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. I bought both from TupeloDesignsLLC.

I stamped the images and then trimmed down the pieces, layered them onto some black card stock.  The  black layer on the stripes are 7/8" wide by 4 1/8", the white layers are 3/4" x 4.

The layers and pill bottles are all on Foam Tape for dimension.  I stamped the "Happy Pills" stamp all over on the light blue piece of card stock.

These are so much fun to color. The stamp set shows shading on the images, so you can follow along using the images are guidance.

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Bristol Smooth, Black, Light Blue
stamps:  Art Impressions Get Well
ink: Versafine Black ink, Assorted Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Foam Tape



thanks for looking ~




have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

OMGosh, what a fun and hysterical card! It cracks me up! I love the design of this card and I love your coloring. Hugs, Brenda