Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Day 16. Distress Ink and Zig Clean Color Markers on Paper Smooches stamps

I am taking part of the ‪#‎thedailymarker30day‬ and this is my Day 16 coloring project




  I received a package today of some stamps I bought from someone on SCS.  I was so excited to get them and get to coloring up some of the images.  I knew just wanted I wanted to do with one of the sets, but something else occupied most of my evening.

My son's iPhone has been making noises when he calls me. I have been telling him that I hear noises when he calls and thought it was on my end because my phone in the past has had issues. Tonight he tells me that others hear the noises as well.  So starts the 2 1/2 hours or so on the phone with AT&T trying this that and another thing, and then getting the phone all backed up to do a factory reset.  Before we did that the guy had us reset the settings,  make some calls and waalaa ~ the sounds are gone.  If I had a dime for every minute I have spent on the phone with Apple and AT&T when my kids iPhones have had issues..  I'd be Rich!!!!  

anyways..  I didn't get to finish a card, but did ink up some pieces that I die cut into circles and then cut out the images and adhered them to the circles. Tomorrow I will try and get them onto a card, but have a laundry list of things to get done tomorrow and am dealing with sharp pains and then tightness under my right shoulder blade.  I don't have time for pain these days so I'm hoping it goes away.  

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please go get that pain checked ASAP!!! When I read that "heart attack" came to mind immediately because the sign can be different in women.