Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2016

MOJO428 "I WHEELIE LIKE YOU" card using Lawn Fawn stamp and Memory Box Dies




I have been eyeing the Mojo Monday Sketch #428 for a little while. Last night I was finally able to make a card using it.   When I started the card I wanted to use a "hello" word die, but after getting everything cut, I realized it was just a tad too big.   I used some dies from a MFT Blueprints sets for the circle and the pinked circle layer under it.


I used this sketch from Mojo Monday:  MOJO428




SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Papertrey Ink Gold, Bazzill Blue, White. Pattern Paper Echo Park The Story of Our Family
stamps:  Lawn Fawn Wheelie Like You
ink: Versafine Ink
accessories: Scor-Pal, MFT Tags Stax, MFT Blueprints, Memory Box Bicycle, Memory Box Fence, White Satin Ribbon, Embroidery Floss, Hole Punch and Foam Tape



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

craftyd said...

Really cute card, perfect paper and details to go with your bike.
Dolores