Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

VLVFeb2014 Sketch 3 "I {heart} MY DAD" card




What a fun sketch this week's Viva la Verve Sketch is.     I pulled out a new 6 x 6 paper pad for the papers and while searching for my "I (heart) my DAD" stamp, I found this wooden star.

This is the sketch I used:     VLVFeb2014

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Kraft, Naturals White, Brown
pattern paper:  My Mind's Eye Collectable Remarkable paper pad
ink:  SU Early Espresso
stamps:  Hero Arts "I (heart) my DAD"
accessories: Annabelle Stamps Hemp Twine Mustard, MFT Die-namics Circle Stax, Fishtail Flags Layers Stax, SU large Star Punch, Wooden Star, Scor-Pal, SU Brown brads, hole punch and Dimensionals



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

I love your card. The colors and layers are perfect for a masculine card. Love the wooden star accent.

Unknown said...

Pam, what a absolutely gorgeous card! You nailed the colors, using the plaid as your inspiration. Great use of scaled prints, the colors too are so striking! Love it!