Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

MFTWSC143 "Wishing You Happiness" card


I have missed doing the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenges..  I print them off each week, but never can seem to get myself to making something.. time gets away from me as usual.    This week however, I wanted to make something after making so many of the same cards (161 S.A.W. Welcome Home Cards) ..  I already had the adorable Pure Innocence image already colored, so it went together rather quickly.

here's my card:


This week's MFTWSC143 Sketch:




Supplies:

card stock:   Kraft, Navy Blue, White, MME Pattern Paper
stamps: MFT Pure Innocence Make a Wish, sentiment from MFT More Essential Greetings
ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Asst. Copic Markers
accessories:  MFT Pierced Circle Stax, Circle Stax, Oval Stax, Stampin' UP! Brads, Quickutz embossing folder, Bigkick, Hole Punch and Dimensionals!!!

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Laura P said...

Yeah, I'd bet after doing all those cards you wanted to do something completely different! And you did! Great card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute!