Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Essence of Love and Happy Birthday to YOU cards **added pics

I was still working on finishing up the My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad "Breeze" after making all the cards last week..  these were made since then..  and while uploading these images.. I realize I forgot some cards. I used some strips to make some panels for fronts of cards.. there was only two or three.. I must've not seen them when I was grabbing cards out of the tub they are in, when I took the pictures... **they are added below


This card uses a 1 3/4" strip.. that I used a punch at the one end to make a banner.. the sentiment piece is 3/4" tall and I am not sure the width.. but you would only need to make it big enough to fit your sentiment and then go up 1/8" on both sides to make a layer.. the butterfly is die-cut and adhered to a vellum circle.
 
**I found the link to the card I C.A.S.E.d for my card..  LINK


This card is the one of two that I made like this.. I used the leftover strips to make this.. a punch to punch out the ends to make like banners.. I stamped the sentiment onto a circle and punched it out.. then layered it on top of a circle of the same size.. I don't have one that is a tad bigger and I didn't feel like dragging out dies to cut two circles.. so I went with this method.




This is an odd sized card.. but top panel is 4" x something..  you can cut it to fit a regular A2 size card.. the panel is 1" by the length needed for a sentiment.. and the layer is 1 1/8".



this card uses a 1 3/4" strip that I used a punch to make the banner with. The sentiment strip is about 3/4" wide.. and wide enough to fit the sentiment.  I punched out a butterfly using an EK Success punch and then embossed it.. it's layered on top of a vellum cirlce that was punched out.  **NOTE:  adhere the butterfly to your circle.. then flip it over and put adhesive on the back of the circle under where the butterfly is adhered.. then I put a strip on the bottom of the circle where the sentiment would cover it up and none shown through.. the sentiment is on Dimensionals.



these are the cards I made using "strips" that were left from using up nearly the entire paper pad.. super easy cards.



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: