Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

OWH Sketch #163.. Half My Heart is Deployed

I received an order of new stamps last week.. and used the OWH Sketch #163 that was for last week..  just a tad bit late posting on my part.

The stamps used are from a Dare2BArtzy stamp set called Missing You.  

Here is my card;





Here is the sketch:




Supplies:
card stock:  Black, shimmery red, white
ink: Red and Memento black
pattern paper:  October Afternoon Sunday Dishes, Heart shiny paper is from Michael's
stamps: Dare2BArtzy Missing You
accessories:   ribbon, Nestabilities heart die, hole punch, black brads, and dimensionals

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fabulous card! I love the sketch turned sideways , the red and black is so crisp and sharp! WTG!