Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

OWH Sketch #160 "Here I Am~Combat Boots"


I got a new order from StampersBest this past week and as soon as I seen this week's OWH Sketch Challenge #160, I knew I would be using these awesome Combat Boots stamp, along with the Camouflage background stamp.    Every man in my family wears or has worn "Combat Boots!".. I am so proud of each of them.

For this card I used the StampersBest stamps that can be found at these links:

COMBAT BOOTS

CAMOUFLAGE BACKGROUND

Be sure and use this code at checkout to save 10% on your orders:

airbornewife

Here is the Sketch I used:




The sentiment is from an MFT set called Well Worn Greetings.

I used Memento Grey and Black Inks
and Black, Grey and Confetti card stock





thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, all your colors so nicely together!

Sarah said...

Wow Pam this is beautiful! Love the colors and these stamps are amazing! Thank you to all those in your family for serving!

Lisa Oliver said...

This is one of those cards that inspire me to head right over and buy exactly what it takes to reproduce it! Love it!

Lisa Oliver said...

This is one of those cards that inspire me to head right over and buy exactly what it takes to reproduce it! Love it!