Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

OWH Sketch Challenge #132 ... ~ Big Hugs ~ ...

This morning I thought I'd make another card using this week's sketch layout from the OWH Stars & Stamps Blog. I had stamped the image last night, actually stamped a whole sheet of them and sat down to watch the Olympics and color.. but I ended up watching Olympics and not coloring anything.. haha.. this morning I colored the image and set out to make the card. I had my pieces cut to fit the sketch as it is below.. but the sentiment didn't fit so I had to turn it and my "paper dolls" piece wasn't long enough for the whole card.. but it works and I really like how it turned out.. I hope whoever receives it likes it as well.

Here is the sketch that I used:


Supplies for this card:

card stock: Stampin' UP! Not Quite Navy, white
pattern paper: My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy pad
ink: Memento black and copics
stamps: Pure Innocence-MFT Paper Dolls
accessories: CB embossing folder, MFT Die-namics Paper Doll border, Stampin' UP! Label punch, orange button, yellow/white twine, and Dimensionals!!!

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello glad you are back stamping I miss seeing your lovely cards. I hope you are settled in your new nest. I enjoy seeing your creations you are a very talented person. Barbara in Lithonia

Sarah said...

Holy Guacamole I am soooooooo in love with this! So fabulous :)

Dixie Cochran said...

That die is so clever! Beautiful card!

Julie said...

Another super cute one, Pam!