Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Sweet Little Valentine's for my kiddos.



I seen this adorable digi I used on these cards on the Free Vintage Digital Stamps Facebook page this morning.. and just had to use it on Valentine's for my kiddos.


I thought I did all three cards the same.. but when I was done, I realized I had one as an upright card and the other two on the side.. oh well.. they won't even notice..haha.


I used black card stock for the bases, layered on with a layer of Cherry Cobbler, I layered the digi layer with black. Black ribbon up the one side and then I used the Bow Easy to make three bows and attach them with some glue that goodness sakes, that stuff came out and would hang like a string from the bottle.. it was driving me nuts trying to clean up all the excess that came out.




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

6 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

this is gorgeous, Pam.

Lee Mae said...

Those are so cute! You are a great Mom!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link! Your cards are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link! Your cards are adorable!

Stampindamour said...

Pam - these are so beautiful and elegant! Love 'em! xo

-pamela :)