Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Working on more OWH & OQC cards... for Heroes


I just whipped up these 15 cards... they went together rather easy since I already had the main images stamped from last night or the night before.. I am trying hard to make as many cards as I can to take to the two FRG meetings that I am attending tomorrow afternoon/evening. I am also going to take a stack of the white inserts that I have.. that way if I run out of cards, I can have the inserts with handwritten notes and I just need to make the cards for them... easy as pie, right?
Black card base, embossed white layer from XpedX, Stampin' UP! punches, Eagle from Eric Dull Broken Road Creative Studios, Sentiment Stampin' UP! Service & Sacrifice stamp set, Sepia and Black ink, Dimensionals.
StampersBest soldier stamp (www.stampersbest.com use code: airbornewife to save 10% off your order), sentiment Stampin' UP! Wonderful Words, memento black ink, embossed white layer from XpedX, black card base.
StampersBest Bald Eagle Stamp (www.stampersbest.com use code: airbornewife to save 10% on your order), Sentiment from Stampin' UP! Service & Sacrifice stamp set, Memento Black ink, Stampin' UP! punches, red card base and white embossed layer both from XpedX, Red/white/blue rhinestone bling sent to me from Faith.

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: