Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

3 ~ "LOVE YOU" cards....


Here's a set of three quick cards I just made. I seen this layout on a card in the SCS gallery yesterday and had left a comment telling the card maker that I was going to be making some myself. I added eyelets (I have many and am SO happy to use some up) and the sentiment in an oval punch layered on a scallop oval and turned the to layer at an angle.


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

4 comments:

scrappypaper said...

That card is gorgeous!

CJ said...

Great cards. I may have to make some like it as well. BTW - My hubby and I are retired AF. My hubby is now working on base as a civilian instructor. Where is your son? I hope he is doing well.

CJ

KER said...

very pretty cards...love the angle

Beate said...

Great cards, Pam!
Hugs and smiles