Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

~*Easter cards*~ made today

I made all of these Easter cards today, they will be going to Iraq to soldiers in my husband's unit to mail home to their families and friends.. the second to last picture is of all the parts to put together 12 more cards.

I made these this morning:




Then me and the kids went to Fun, Fun, Fun! today and had so much fun. We got home, I fixed dinner, ate, cleaned up and then started on some more cards. I had to switch color combo because I ran out of the Perfect Plum. With making so many cards, I am running low on so many colors and need desperately to replenish my cardstock stock.

This picture is of the second set of cards in another color combo: Lavender Lace and Almost Amethyst.


Everything is stamped, layered, punched and even has the dimensionals on the back.. only thing to do is to attach the ribbon.

It's hard to see, but on the background on all the cards, I used versamark and the Floral background stamp.. you can see it in person, but it's hard to show up in some pictures.

............. and last but not least... what I always have on hand when I am stamping, a drink from Sonic.. today it's a 44 unsweetened ice tea with 4 pieces of lemon and 6 sweet & low.. yummy!........
ignore the "stuff" in the background, I have been too busy stamping to clean it up.. ha ha.. the punched and layered flowers are something I might use on some Mother's Day cards.



thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: