Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

~*MONSTERS*~ card by my daughter

My daughter wanted to make a card for her friend... she said "mom, I want to make a card" I asked her what color she wanted it to be and she said Cameo Coral.. then she asked me what color went with it.. I said, I don't know! and she asked me for the color wheel ~ even her brother turned and said "you remembered that mom has a color wheel?" it was funny.

I get out the colors for her and after the monsters are stamped, she colors them in and then she started asking how she should do this and that.. I think her card ended up very nice.. she did a good job and asked me if I'd post it here for her and I said I would be proud to do so. She is 12.

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Your daughter done an awesome job!!! I see she's inherited your talents!! Please tell job well done and thanks for having you share it with us!

Liz S. said...

I love her card, and enjoyed the Color Wheel story!