Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bathtub ~ Shower Card March 30, 2008


This is a fun card that I made this morning. The card didn't start out as a "bathtub" but when I scored the lines on the So Saffron cardstock using my Scor-Pal ~ and turned it over, it looked like Bathroom tiles to me ~ so I went from there and ended up with this bathtub/shower card.


Materials used:

Stampin' UP! cardstock Bashful Blue, Rose Red, So Saffron, White, Vellum, Brushed Silver

Cuttlebug Folder bubbles (not sure of the name of the folder)

Silver Brads, Hole Piercer, Mat Pack (SU), Dimensionals

Scor-Pal

Inks: Stampin' UP! So Saffron, Bashful Blue (rubbed on inside of cuttlebug folder on positive side)


4 comments:

The Crafty Chik said...

OMG! That is SO creative! I love it! You are one creative lady! LOL!

drpickles said...

Yes, you do good work.........

And you are my favorite daughter!

Love Dad

Jackie said...

How cute is that - it's just adorable. Very clever, girl!

Pia said...

Very cute, clever and creative. I clicked on your blog via Splitcoaststampers.