Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Some Random cards using Gina Marie Designs Dies

Hi All..    We are finally getting settled in, even though I'm still working on my stamp room.   After moving, I got hurt, sick, sick again and all while watching my granddaughter every day..  then I had an incident while using a cutting apparatus to slice a cucumber and about took off the end of my right pinkie.  It's been an eventful time for sure. 

We bought a home that we love, have awesome neighbors and to top things off, my parents purchased a home across the street and over three houses.  Life is good.

I did make some room on a corner of a table in my craft room and made a few cards using some really awesome Gina Marie Designs dies.   I had a lot of fun making them and it got me to get on a spree to get my room put together.    I desperately need to do a purge ~ I didn't realize how much I have. 

Here are the cards:

This card uses the Howling Wolf Die Silhouette.  I cut and layered several together.


This one uses the Pine Forest Globe Cut In Die



This one uses the Tropical Palm Tree Die Set and the Ric Rac Rectangles




thanks for looking ~

~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW, these are awesome cards and I love the stamps and dies you used.
Glad you are settled into your new home and how nice to have your family nearby.

Scrappy Boy said...

Yay! You’re back!! I missed your posts!!!