Pages

Friday, March 24, 2017

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Card Project "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Mermaid style ~ using Lawn Fawn Mermaid For You++ More Day 23 #thedailymarker30day color challenge

Happy Thursday~! I have a TupeloDesignsLLC  DT card project to share with you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know 

TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 

From the website: 
HAVE WE GOT A DEAL FOR YOU! NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABE IN OUR DAILY DEALS SECTION FROM GRAPHIC 45, PRIMA MARKETING, WEBSTER’S PAGES AND MORE! WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US) ON ALL PRODUCTS IN TUPELODESIGNSLLC!!!

 Today is Day 23 of the #thedailymarker30day I am so excited to challenge myself to get back to coloring each day this next 30 days ~ I have lots of new goodies to color, so I'm ready for the challenge.

Do you ever like to make an "extra special" card for a certain someone?  I do and I like to stash them away for just the right time.  I don't have 
anyone lined up to send this one to, but I do know some little girls that have birthdays coming up, so it might just end up in their mailbox.

Making this card today/tonight ~ I could've taken as many pictures of "bloopers" as I did of things that went right.  I was laughing at times 
not believing what all kept going wrong..  but in the end I was super happy with how it turned out and the "bloopers" and a thing of the past! haha


I spent the better part of the afternoon coloring all these images up. I wasn't sure what all I was going to use, so I stamped and colored a bunch. I still have a bunch left to use on another project.


I die cut a circle from the light blue piece, I then laid it on top of the white layer and laid the circle die back in where I had just cut it from and then cut the circle from the white layer.  In between the blue and the white layer I adhered the transparency piece. 


 I put a double layer of foam tape to the back of the piece, making sure that the foam tape matched up around the whole circle. I put the shaker stuff inside, then laid my background on it, put adhesive on the back of it and then put it onto the Black Licorice Twist card stock layer.


Here are most of the stuff I used on my card ~ links below in the Supply list:



SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Licorice Twist
pattern paper:  Lawn Fawn Let's Bokeh in the Snow
stamps:  Lawn Fawn Mermaid For You, Lawn Fawn Party Animal, Lawn Fawn So Jelly, Lawn Fawn Year Six
ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black, Versafine Black, Asst. Copic Markers
accessories: Scor-Buddy, Lawn Fawn Mermaid For You Dies, Lawn Fawn Party Animal Dies, Lawn Fawn So Jelly Dies, Lawn Fawn Year Six Dies, Lawn Fawn Large Cross Stitch Circle Stackables, MFT Circle Stax, Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners, Lawn Fawn Simple Stitched Hillside Borders, Foam Tape, Multi Medium Matte, Pick Me Up Tool, Tonic Craft Pick Tool, BigShot, Transparency, Shaker Material from Dollar Tree Stash



#thedailymarker30day color challenge #lawnfawn #lawnfawnstamps #lawnfawnatics



thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

6 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Such a sweet card Pam, apparently you left out the bloopers. I was waiting as I read to hear about it! LOL A great card!

Nancy K said...

Wow, Pam, you are rocking the Birthday Challenge at Lawn Fawnatics! This card is so wonderful, totally worth all the effort you put in to making it!

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow this is a great card...love all the image and the wonderful scene you created.

Colleen said...

Wow love your shaker card.

Brenda said...

I love the shaker card scene you have created Pam!!! This is indeed one of those special cards and I can totally see it being used for a special little girl's birthday! Hugs, Brenda

Scrapthat said...

So very cute!!