Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Day 25 of #thedailymarker30day color challenge "YOU MAKE MY HEART HAPPY" cards using MFT Friends Furever MFTWSC325

 Today is Day 25 of the #thedailymarker30day I am so excited to challenge myself to get back to coloring each day this next 30 days ~ I have lots of new goodies to color. I have been having a blast these past 25 days coloring and creating lots of cards.



I received a package from TupeloDesignsLLC yesterday ~ several orders in one box ~ it was like Christmas!!  One of the sets in the box was the adorable My Favorite Things Friends Furever.. ohhh so cute!  I stamped the images onto Neenah Solar White card stock using Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink and colored the images with Copic Markers.  I used the coordinating dies to cut the images out.


Here is most of what I used on my card ~ links below in the supply list:



I used this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge: MFTWSC325


SUPPLIES:

card stock: Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Licorice Twist
pattern paper: MFT Graphic Grid paper pad
stamps: MFT Friends Furever
ink: Lawn Fawn Jet BlackVersafine BlackAsst. Copic Markers 
accessories: Scor-Buddy, MFT Furever Friends Dies, Lawn Fawn Chit Chat dies, MFT Blueprints 27, Multi Medium Matte, BigShot, Foam Tape


TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 

From the website: 
THE DAILY DEALS AND SPECIALS KEEP COMING!!! NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABE IN OUR DAILY DEALS SECTION FROM PRIMA MARKETING AND NEW IN THE STORE – FRECKLED FAWN! WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US) ON ALL PRODUCTS IN TUPELODESIGNSLLC!!!

#thedailymarker30day color challenge #mftstamps


thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh Pam, these are just sweet!

Brenda said...

What cute cards Pam! The little teddy and puppy are so dang cute and you have colored them. Hugs, Brenda