Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Day 9. Copic Coloring "I MISS YOU SO MUCH" card using MFT Pure Innocence Soldier Girl

I am taking part of the ‪#‎thedailymarker30day‬ and this is my Day 9 coloring project






I was in Wal-Mart today looking for some black tape and silver paper. I found the black tape but no silver paper. I am making Minion Pudding Valentine's to take to a party at the center where my oldest daughter attends.  While looking for the silver paper I noticed a paper pad of Patriotic paper.  I had to buy it ~ after all the label said it was $5.00.  It ended being only $4.00 ~ score me!!

My daughter asked me last night if I could crochet a scarf for her dorm mate at college. Her dorm mate then asked me "pretty please" if I would make her one.. of course I would.  I started on it earlier tonight and said I would crochet until 9 and then get to my desk to make something.  At 10:20 I finally moved to my desk. 

 I colored the skin, hair, hat and shoes of this adorable My Favorite Things Pure Innocence image and then paper pieced her dress.   I had to use papers from my new paper pad. I had already printed off this week's MoJo Monday Sketch this morning so I was set to go.   

I used this week's MOJO Monday Sketch #434:




SUPPLIES:

card stock:  MFT Kraft, Red. Bazzill Navy Blue. White
pattern paper: ColorBok Old Glory
stamps:  My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Soldier Girl
ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers: 0, W1, E50, E51, E53, R30, YR21, YR23, YR24, B95, B97, B99
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Cuttlebug Large Dots Embossing Folder, MFT Pierced Circle Stax Die-namics, Hole Punch, Cream Brads and Foam Tape



Day 8  (part 2) for the 30 day Color Challenge is in the books.. or on the rather on the blog! 
#thedailymarker30day


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

paperkicks said...

Sweet card! Great coloring and use of textures/colors!!!