Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Day 5. Dylusion's Ink Sprays "MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY" card using My Favorite Things Stamps & Dies

I am taking part of the ‪#‎thedailymarker30day‬ and this is my Day 5 coloring project.



A year or two ago I bought three 2 packs of Dylusion's Ink Sprays. I hadn't even opened the packages until earlier today.  I sprayed a big piece of watercolor paper and a smaller one.  The one I used on the card is the smaller piece. I sprayed Orange and Blue and then one of the White. The White seemed to blotch up the texture.  I wasn't really sure what to do with the pieces because I really didn't like the way they turned out. I didn't want to waste it,so I made something up.    

I used a My Favorite things Scallop border die and used the negative of the cut. I stamped the "Miss you like crazy" sentiment using a stamp from a My Favorite Things Bold Statements stamp set.  I added some orange brads and that's about it.  


Day 5 for the 30 day Color Challenge is in the books.. or on the rather on the blog! 
#thedailymarker30day


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Thank You for sharing your coloring for The Daily Marker 30 Day. Great texture and composition.