Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Day 4. Copic Coloring "OH DEER" card using Lawn Fawn Stamps & Dies *W/MEASUREMENTS

I am taking part of the ‪#‎thedailymarker30day‬ and this is my Day 4 coloring project.



Lookie! Lookie! ~ Lawn Fawn stamps and dies ~ again!!!  I am wondering if I have enough Lawn Fawn stamps to use them every single day of the 30 Day Color Challenge.  I might just pull out all that I have here with me and see if I can.

I stamped and colored up this adorable deer and heart image from the adorable Into The Woods set.

**MEASUREMENTS:
I used dies, but measured what the pieces would be if you just cut them from card stock/pattern paper.

card base:  4 1/4" x 11"  scored at 5 1/2"

black layer: 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
pattern layer:  3 3/4" x 5"

striped piece: *I used a die to cut these pieces, but cut some out of the area that is under the black strip. The piece was too long. the measurements are for the size they ended up being.
black layer:  2 3/8" x 3 3/8"
pattern layer:  2 1/4" x 3 1/4"

black layer:  2 3/8" x 3 5/8"
white layer:  21/4" x 3 1/2"

black strip is cut 1" x 5"


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  black, white
pattern paper: Lawn Fawn Let's Polka
stamps: Lawn Fawn Into The Woods
ink: Versafine Black (sentiment), Memento Black, Copic Markers: E31, E34, E37, R30(deer), R46, R89 (heart), 0
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Lawn Fawn Scallop Rectangle Stackables, Small and Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables and Foam Tape


Day 4 for the 30 day Color Challenge is in the books.. or on the rather on the blog! 
#thedailymarker30day


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

4 comments:

HOLLEY DOWNS said...

What a sweet card! I love it!

Belinda said...

Pam this card is so cute! I like the coloring and that you gave it dimension. I didn't finish mine today but did a post of what I did. Come see:
http://www.belindascrafts.com/tag/30-day-coloring-challenge/

Kathy said...

Adorable.

Rushd Lady said...

Cute Bambi deer! =0)