Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Day 3. Zig Clean Color Brush Pens "SENDING YOU MONSTER HUGS" card using Lawn Fawn stamps/dies

I am taking part of the ‪#‎thedailymarker30day‬ and this is my Day 3 coloring project.


Ohhhhh  how I LOVE Lawn Fawn stamps and dies.  I do own stamps and dies from other companies, I promise!!  The Lawn Fawn images are super cute and so much fun to color.  I had a couple of these guys colored up already and wasn't sure what "monsters" I was going to use so I colored up several more. I ended up using these three.

I used the OWH Sketch #192 again.  It's a fun sketch.



SUPPLIES:

card stock:  black, white
pattern paper: Doodlebug Hip Hip Hooray
stamps:  Lawn Fawn Monster Mash
ink: Versafine Black, Asst. Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
accessories;  Scor-Pal, Cuttlebug Dots Embossing Folder, Lawn Fawn Monster Mash Dies, Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Dies, MFT Oval Stax Die-namics and Foam Tape



Day 3 for the 30 day Color Challenge is in the books.. or on the rather on the blog! 
#thedailymarker30day


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Belinda said...

Hello Pam! I love the coloring and the happy colors you chose for this card. The little monsters are so cute. I'm feeling a bit tired today but hope to get to some coloring soon. If you have time, come check out my blog:
http://www.belindascrafts.com/tag/30-day-coloring-challenge/

Kathy said...

Thank You for sharing your coloring for The Daily Marker 30 Day coloring challenge.So darn cute.

Rushd Lady said...

Cute monster!