Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Day 27 Zig Pens VLVFEB2016 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" card using MFT Adorable Elephants stamps/dies

I am taking part of the ‪#‎thedailymarker30day‬ and this is my Day 27 coloring project



This adorable elephant is from the MFT Adorable Elephants stamp set. I recently purchased it and the coordinating dies from a lady in a FB group I am in.     I colored up three different elephants, but for the sketch I used only this one. I might make two more cards just like this one using the other two elephants.   I colored the elephants with some Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.   I cut a little slit to fit the balloon strings in.



I used the Viva La Verve February Sketch 1 for my card:  VLVFEB2016
SUPPLIES:

card stock:  black. Bristol Smooth Card stock. MFT Blue Raspberry. PTI Lemon Tart
pattern paper: MFT Plaid Patterns
stamps: MFT Adorable Elephants
ink: Versafine Black, Asst. Zig Pens
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Sentiment Strips Dies, Circle Stax. Cuttlebug Large Dots embossing folder, Chiffon Aqua Ribbon and Foam Tape



Day 27 for the 30 day Color Challenge is in the books.. or on the rather on the blog! 
#thedailymarker30day


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Aileen said...

Wonderful card, love the layout and your colouring is perfect.