Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Day 21 Zig Pens "YOU COLOR MY WORLD" card using Lawn Fawn stamps & Dies

I am taking part of the ‪#‎thedailymarker30day‬ and this is my Day 21 coloring project




Lawn Fawn has the most fun images to color up.   I stamped and colored all the crayons. I cut the sentiment apart to make it fit across my card instead of masking/taping it off. After the crayons were mounted on foam tape and adhered I stamped the smiley faces on each one ~ so much fun to make this card.

SUPPLIES;

card stock:  white, black. Watercolor paper
stamps: Lawn Fawn Color My World
ink: Versafine Black, Asst. Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
pattern paper: from a SSS card kit
accessories; Scor-Pal, Lawn Fawn Color My World Die and Foam Tape




Day 21 for the 30 day Color Challenge is in the books.. or on the rather on the blog! 
#thedailymarker30day



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: