Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Day 2. Copic Coloring "NO MATTER HOW YOU SLICE IT." card with Lawn Fawn Pizza My Heart stamps/dies

I am taking part of the ‪#‎thedailymarker30day‬ and this is my Day 2 coloring project.


What a day I have had. It started out with me attending my first ever Body Blast class.  No pun intended, but I had an absolute BLAST!!  My legs hurt some this afternoon, but overall I feel really good and haven't felt tired at all today, which is usually the case. 

For Day 2 of the 30 Day Color Challenge I went with another Lawn Fawn set.   I have been wanting to stamp and color these fun images that I have had for about two weeks. I left it sitting beside me on my desk so I wouldn't forget about it. 


Even though I had to leave some elements off of the sketch, I wanted to share what inspired me.  The sketch below is this week's Retro Sketches RS#200:


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  white, black
pattern paper:  Recollections Lodge
stamps: Lawn Fawn Pizza My Heart
ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers: Pizza Crust: E40, E43, E44, Pepperoni: E08, E19, Cheese: E30, E31, Pizza Box: W1, W3, W5. Pizza Cutter: R46, R89, C3, C4, C6. Versafine Black for sentiment
accessories: Scor-Pal, MFT Border (name unknown), Lawn Fawn Pizza My Heart Dies and Foam Tape


Day 2 for the 30 day Color Challenge is in the books.. or on the rather on the blog! 
#thedailymarker30day


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Thank You for sharing your coloring for The Daily Marker 30 Day coloring challenge.Great shading.

Karenladd said...

Eeek! This pizza card is adorable! I love the little pizza box and the slices..what fun