Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

Day 19 Copic Coloring "WISHING YOU SUNSHINE" card using Paper Smooches stamps

I am taking part of the ‪#‎thedailymarker30day‬ and this is my Day 19 coloring project



I recently bought some Paper Smooches stamps from a lady on SCS and these adorable images are from one of the sets that's called Eco Friendly.   I stamped the sun and the clouds.  I used Memento black ink and had a little issue with the ink bleeding into the clouds, so I tossed them and used some Lawn Fawn die cut clouds.   The ink bled on the sun as well, but it went out instead of into the image.  

I used an OWH sketch #49:



SUPPLIES:

card stock:  white, black
pattern paper: SSS card kit
stamps:  Paper Smooches Eco Friendly
ink: Memento Black, Asst. Copic markers
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Lawn Fawn Sunny Skies Dies, MFT Rectangle Stax Die-namics, MFT bobble (?) border die and Foam Tape




Day 19 for the 30 day Color Challenge is in the books.. or on the rather on the blog! 
#thedailymarker30day

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Linda said...

Fun card! Love the colors and patterns!