Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Day 12 Copic Coloring "HAVE A SWEET BIRTHDAY" card using Lawn Fawn Baked With Love Stamps & Dies

I am taking part of the ‪#‎thedailymarker30day‬ and this is my Day 12 coloring project



Oh what fun it is to color up some Lawn Fawn stamps!!    I sure do have fun coloring up all the Lawn Fawn stamps that I have.   I have a couple more on order from their upcoming release and I can hardly wait to get them in my hands.  

I put all the layers together and then decided which stamps to use. I had already picked out the set Baked With Love, but hadn't decided which ones in the set to use.  I knew for sure I was coloring the stand mixer.  I have had my Kitchenaid Stand Mixer since 1998 and I call it "Old Faithful"..  it works as good today as it did the first time I took it out of the box.  In fact in 1998 I bought not only my Stand Mixer, but a Food Processor and a Hand Mixer. I still have the Stand and Hand Mixer. I gifted the Food Processor to a fellow Army family when we were leaving Ft. Bragg.

Tomorrow I think I am going to do some clean up in my stamping area ~ it's a HOT MESS!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!   ~ I will be watching some NASCAR!!!!



SUPPLIES:
card stock: black, white
pattern paper:  Lawn Fawn Let's Polka
stamps: Lawn Fawn Baked With Love
ink: Memento Black, Asst. Copic Markers
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Lawn Fawn Scallop and Stitched Rectangles, Lawn Fawn Baked With Love Dies,MFT Blueprints #19 for scallop border and Foam Tape


Day 12 for the 30 day Color Challenge is in the books.. or on the rather on the blog! 
#thedailymarker30day


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

martiehr said...

this is the perfect card for my 30 year old daughter. you have enabled to get another lawn fawn stamp set and dies....this is such a great card!