Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

SSSC297 "HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS" Crazy Bird card



As soon as I saw this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #297 I knew right away that I wanted to use my Crazy Bird and Crazy Talk stamps.   I colored several birds, but couldn't get the  coloring I liked with Reds and Blues.  I decided to color one in blues and then die cut it, but didn't do a good job die-cutting ~ so I tossed it aside. I colored another bird and then took the piece of card stock I had die-cut the other bird from and used it as a template to get the die lined up right this time.    The Crazy Bird stamps just crack me up! 

Here is this week's SSSC297 Sketch


SUPPLIES:

card stock: black, white. Pattern paper Recollections Cozy Lodge
stamps:  Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Crazy Birds, Crazy Things and Crazy Talk
ink: Versafine Black, Asst. Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens/Markers
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Crazy Birds and Crazy Things dies, Foam Tape, Paper Piercer and Red Brad

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: