Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

OWH Sketch #218 "MERRY CHRISTMAS" card




This week's sketch on the Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps blog is done after a card I made back in January..  American Bald Eagle "THANKS" card.  


Since tomorrow is April 1st, I thought I'd get a head start on making my 5 Christmas cards for the month..   I made just this one to see if I liked it or not.. and I do, so I'll make a bunch more.. maybe even more than 5.   I did score some packs of red brads not too long ago at Tuesday Morning.  Ever since Hobby Lobby stopped selling in packages of just red brads, I have had a hard time finding them.   

Here is this week's OWH Sketch Challenge #218 layout:



SUPPLIES:

card stock:  White, Shimmer White, Cherry Cobbler and Midnight Muse
pattern paper:  American Crafts Red Sleigh (scored at Tuesday Morning)
ink:  Cherry Cobbler
stamps:  MFT Christmas
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Tim Holtz Embossing Folder Snow Flurries, Photo Corner Punch, Hole Punch, Red Brads and Dimensionals.


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Really great card! Love the crisp colors, sharp contrast , the white make everything just pop! TFS!

Unknown said...

You make the best cards. This is great. I will be CASEing!!

Michelle said...

I really like this layout and what you did for this Christmas card. Really pretty!