Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

StampersBest ~ OWH Shellebrate Turtle card

I had so much fun making this card..  took some time cutting out the balloons.. but what fun!!

I used a new StampersBest-OWH stamp set called Turtley Awesome.

use code:   airbornewife  at checkout to save 10% on your order.

You will really like this set..  it's super Turtley Awesome!!!  ha ha

Here's my card:


Supplies:

card stock:  Tangerine Tango, Black, White
ink: Memento black, asst. copic markers
stamps: StampersBest Turtley Awesome
pattern paper:   My Mind's Eye Hootenanny
accessories:   brand, hemp cord and dimensionals

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh, what a super cute and fun card, and I love the punny sentiment too! It really is turtly awesome :)

Lee Mae said...

What a great card! Love those balloons and your layout is just perfect!

(p.s. I always use your code when I buy at Stampers Best!)