Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

You Make Me Smile... set of cards



I made six of these cards today. I used the same layout/sketch as the cards I made last night.

This is how I had things ready before I assembled them all together.. I punched, cut and stamped all that I needed and then got busy putting them together. The butterflies ended up being punched out of some other papers.. I didn't realize I had put the strips on the wrong side in the photo.. and when flipped over it was the same as the butterflies.. oops! so I punched them out of another piece of pattern paper.

These are super easy to make. Here are the measurements:

strip across top is a 1" strip with a 1 1/8" layer under it
the lower piece is 2" x 3" with a 2 1/8" x 3 1/8" layer under it.

The circles are based on what size sentiment you are using.. I made a card this morning that was like the ones yesterday.. I used an oval on it because the sentiment I was using was a tad wider then these. I didn't photograph it because it went right in the envelope to be mailed out.



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Dixie Cochran said...

I love this design!! Beautiful colors too!

Jen M said...

SUPER pretty Pam!! I will totally use this sketch!

DJ said...

Thanks so much for giving all the sizes to cut in your post. I will definitely be making use of this in the near future. Like today!!!